Badam (Almond) Cake Recipe in Urdu, A better than average almond cake formula arrives. Almond cake is a fabulous for Birthday, Eid, Easter and some other celebrations. Remember to prepare it in your next uncommon festival.
Badam (Almond) Cake Recipe in English
- Flour – 75g
- Butter – 5 tbsp
- Eggs – 2
- Sugar – 75g
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Khoya – ½ cup
- Ground almonds – 25g
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Roughly crushed almonds – as required
- Whole almonds split – as required
- Honey or golden syrup – 1 tbsp
- Pre heat oven 180ºC, 350ºF and Gas Mark 4.
- Take an 8 inch cake pan and grease it very well with 1 tbsp of soft butter.
- Now sprinkle roughly crushed almonds all around, next arrange whole split almond in pan base in any way as you like.
- In a bowl put remain butter and beat with electric beater, then add sugar and vanilla essence and beat, then add khoya and beat.
- Now add eggs one by one and beat well.
- Now add golden syrup and mix well.
- Take another bowl and strain flour and baking Powder, add ground almond and mix well.
- Now put flour mixture in egg mixture and mix with spatula not with electric mixer.
- Also add milk and make a smooth paste.
- Transfer this mixture in prepared cake pan and bake for 30 minutes. Serve when cool down.
Badam (Almond) Cake Recipe in Urdu