KP budget FY 2015-16 Full Details By Muzaffar Said. Peshawar (Monday 15th June 2015)The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa budget for the fiscal year 2015-16 with a total sum of Rs 488 billion is being offered in the assembly.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa presented the budget for year 2015-16 with a complete outlay of Rs 488 billion is being given within the assembly. Provincial Minister for Finance, Muzaffar same is presenting the budget. per sources, the KPK government has allotted Rs 108 billion for primary and secondary level education within the budget.
KP budget FY 2015-16 Full Details By Muzaffar Said
Provincial Minister for Finance, Muzaffar Said is presenting the budget. According to source, the KPK government has to be paid Rs 108 billion for primary and secondary level education in the budget.Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) and Awami National Party (ANP) established a protest against the allocated resources.
Full UPDATES KP budget FY 2015-16
- billion 84 crore rupees alloted to education sector.
- 10% Increase in salaries of employees announced.
- 9 projects worth 77 million have been started for minorities.
- At least Rs 8.28 billion reserved for new projects in health sector.
- Teachers of government institutions will be provided transport facility, says Muzaffar. Recommendation to increase charge allowances of teachers put forth.
- Rs 150 billion allocated to maintain law and order in the province.
- At least Rs 7 billion reserved for Hindko Academy.
- Opposition demonstrates walk out of the assembly.
- Nighat Orakzai throws copy of budget on table.