Ramadan Special Recipe, Kalay Chanay Ki Chaat. Kalay Chana Ki Chaat is the most favorite snack of everyone essential dish for ramadan Just take out frozen/boiled chickpeas and prepare in no minute. More
Ramadan Special Recipe, Kalay Chanay Ki Chaat
Ingredients And Method
- Black chickpeas/Kalay chanay (boiled) 1/2 kg
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Spring onion (chopped) 1 cup
- Green chillies
- Tomato puree 1 small can (or 3 tomatoes)
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- In a pan heat some oil.
- Add tomato puree, chilli flakes, green chilli and salt mix well.
- Put chanay and fry for a while.
- Add lemon juice and spring onion.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onion and papri.
- Ready to serve.
Latest cooking tips visit home page.