Top 5 SEO Plugins for WordPress 2015. Are you looking for the must have WordPress plugins used by WordPress experts? Well, then you’re in the right place. In this article, our expert team has hand-picked the best WordPress plugins for 2015.
Choosing the best plugin for your WordPress site will help make your day-to-day life easier and deliver a better experience for your users as well. Top 5 SEO Plugins for WordPress 2015
Having that said, let’s take a look at the top WordPress plugins for 2015. Search engines where consider the backlink count and quality for ranking different webpages in SERPs, they take the on-page SEO in consideration too.
WordPress blogs have been found ranking well in SERPs thanks to SEO plugins which have made the on-page SEO extremely easy for even non-techie bloggers.
Top 5 SEO Plugins for WordPress 2015
If you are struggling to find a good SEO plugin, then here is a list of top 5 SEO plugins which are being used by a lot of bloggers out there.
I hope you will find my crafted list useful in finding a good match of SEO plugins for your WordPress blog.
Top SEO Plugins for WordPress
1. WordPress SEO by Yoast: WordPress SEO by Yoast has been the most easy and most productive SEO plugin for me since I have started using WordPress. The plugin is free and its cool features as well as the regular updates make it the best free SEO plugin available for WordPress in 2015. WordPress SEO by Yoast brings all features needed to optimize a page perfectly for search engines. You can write custom titles for search engines, can keep an eye on keyword density as well as the plugin monitors several other important things like alt tags for images, sentence length, proper usage of target keyword and many more.
2. WPtouch Mobile Plugin: On April 21, Google released an update to its ranking algorithm and the update got popular as Mobilegeddon. This update targeted those websites where the design was not fluid (i.e non-responsive websites and blogs). A very big number of mobile traffic was lost by the sites which were not mobile-friendly. If you haven’t made your WordPress blog responsive yet by installing a responsive WordPress theme, then WPtouch Mobile Plugin is a must for you in case you want to keep your blog’s current theme for the desktop traffic. WPtouch Mobile Plugin enables a custom mobile friendly theme and it is displayed only when someone visits your blog with a mobile device. Once installed and activated, WPtouch Mobile Plugin will ensure that your site passes the Google’s mobile friendliness test. You can download WPtouch Mobile Plugin from WP plugin repository here.
3. Custom Permalinks: Custom Permalinks is yet another useful plugin for WordPress which allows you to set a custom permalink for your posts as the plugin’s name describes itself. As a well structured permalink (with proper keyword usage) plays a great role in getting a good ranking for the post in SERPs, thus Custom Permalinks plugin can proved to be a solid weapon when used properly.
It enables you to use advance characters in URLs like full stops, question marks etc. which are omitted by WordPress when it constructs the URLs by itself. Get Custom Permalinks plugin here.
4. W3 Total Cache: Speed of any blog matters a lot and users don’t like to wait long when the blog’s load time is poor. Google too aims to bring the best experience to its users so speed of any blog is a ranking factor in Google and other search engines’ ranking algorithm. To ensure that your blog loads quickly, you must use a caching plugin.
W3 Total Cache is one of the best caching plugins available out there which can be installed from WordPress plugin repository for free. In addition, you can considerWP Super Cache in case W3 Total Cache breaks the design of your blog as it does in some cases.
5. Broken Link Checker: Broken links are bad for your blog’s performance in Google Search and researches have shown that 404 errors hurt SEO. In addition to use Google Webmaster Tools for monitoring broken links on your blog, you can install Broken Link Checker plugin too. The plugin just needs to be installed and it starts its duty in background. It scans your blog and lists all those internal links which are pointing to deleted or non-existed posts.
Broken Link Checker plugin can be installed from WordPress repository for free. These were 5 important plugins for WordPress. I hope you will try the combination of my suggested plugins and this combination will surely push your rankings up in Google search as well as in other search engine rankings.